Sunday, February 19, 2012

Life's Little Tid Bits

Little Things That Make Life What It Is

I saw a post about writing about the random little things in Life so I'm gonna give it a try:)

I have picked up a bad habit of needing to have noise ex: aTV show on while I cook or clean when I am home by myself. (Which is all the time)

 Ron studies so much all the time it makes me feel bad when I take break, because I know he is diligently studying. He wants to be the best Chiro. you ever did meet:)

I am a substitute teacher and I hate when kids don't listen because I have to be the "bad guy" and sometimes it takes all the courage I have to do the right thing.
   
Ron has been working out with a buddy from school everyday. His pants are somehow getting smaller and shorter the more he works out. Not smaller in the waist mind you it his thighs and butt-ox.

I really miss my family so much sometimes I call home and will talk with anybody about anything just to get my 'fix'.

Ron and I love love love Buffalo Wild Wings, and the show Bones, but not at the same time:)

Sometimes I get really stressed about money although I really don't need to, because I know Ron would do anything and everything he has to, to provide for our family. I guess I just want to make a bigger financial contribution to our family.

I love when students remember my name from schools where I teach. I work mainly at one High School and when I haven't seen some of the 'regular' students for a few days and then see them in passing it totally makes my day when they say hi to me and remember my name.

I find myself admiring my husband more and more as time passes. Another way of putting it I feel like I fall in love with him over and over and at times the gratitude I feel in my heart is what I imagine heaven to feel like. Its an overwhelming feeling, and I know that this is what true happiness feels like.

I love living in Iowa. The hardest part is our friends leave. We have a close knit community of Palmer students and we have made some excellent friends and all who are ahead of us will leave before we do and its hard to say good bye. 

I have a small obsession with Zumba. I listen to the music at home and in the car and it never ceases to fail to make me smile. I don't really know why I like it so much I just know I do.

I want to be healthy, but I hate the cost of healthy food here. Well all the food here in general is relatively more expensive than what we are use to. I will continue to shop smart as far as health and money are concerned.

Well there you have it a few pieces of my life. I know there is a lot about me, but I hope you still enjoy it!



No comments:

Post a Comment