Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Rest of May before I left

I will start off saying that I had a wonderful mothers day thanks to my husband being the good man he is. We went to dinner and to the movie theaters the night before to celebrate. 

Mothers Day Celebration!

             Next we celebrated my 24th birthday yeah for me I'm getting old! But, this was the very best birthday I have ever had, it was so much fun. First Ron made me his specialty for breakfast french toast and eggs and it was delightful. Then we went to the mall where Ron spoiled me rotten and gave me a little shopping spree. It was so fun to buy new cloths! Next we decided we were going to go mini golfing, we put the address in our GPS and it took us to a different mall where they sold the brand of stuff for the mini golf course that we had looked up on the internet. So we decided to watch a movie at the mall the new Shrek movie it was really funny.



We were very hungry after the movie so we decided it was time for some Memphis BB-Q at Sonny's and it was sooooooo GOOD! We had brisket, pulled-pork, fried okra, baked beans, salad, garlic bread and coleslaw. The sauce there is amazing and just leaves you wanting for more. Finally we found a golf course that had a batting cage. This was so fun Ron may or may not have beat me at golf, but we really didn't keep count so its hard to say. (I'm making banana bread right now and it smells so good!!!!) Any way we practiced our hitting at the batting cage and it was a blast I had so much fun. Ron took the day off of work which he almost never dose so this was a very special day and I love him so much he takes such good care of me and treats me like a queen.

Me getting ready to hit, I was really nervous, but it was really fun!

  This is my handsome husband he is really good at hitting and looks good doing it.

2 comments:

  1. Finally! Ha ha. Sounds like a great BDay Macy! :) PS - I'm not on your "blog list"? GASP. I'm a little hurt right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I will add u right now so time consuming figuring everything out!

    ReplyDelete