Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Long Awaited Over-due Graduation Post!


So this year has been very eventful especially with graduation. I graduated with my bachelors degree from BYU. Starr graduated with her associates degree from BYU-I. Teal Graduated from high school as salutatorian. And last, but certainly not least as class president Madison was promoted from eighth grade! Here are some cool pictures of it all! (sorry for the picture overload!)

This is Macy

These are her fans from the Henze clan.

These are some of Macys amazing professors, she likes all who are pictured and did well in their classes. There may be a connection, but I can't say for sure.

These are Macy's fans from the Collins clan.

This is Hallie another of Macy's fans and Ron's pride and joy.

Now on to Teals graduation, we were so happy to go as Levi's smile represents our true feelings.

Lexi even gave her famous princess smile! She was so excited and loves being in the car for hours on end.

Here we are in our very good seats! (Thanks to my dad for coming 3 hours early.....he likes to be prepared what can I say)

Here is Madi pondering life with Teal graduated and gone.

Grandpa, Grandma, and Uncle Rick enjoying the time they get to spend together before the commencement.

Starr is very observant shining for the whole world to see!

Mom and Dad at peace that another will be leaving soon.

Lexi Sandwich! Yum.

Teal sitting on the stage so superior!

Getting her diploma......finally.

Yeah she made it big hugs from Mom and Dad!

Madi so happy that she is going to be the oldest at home. The one thing she has wished for her whole life and she just can't contain her emotion!

Yeah the ceremony is over! (Thank heavens there were only 74 graduates!

The proud parents and their new grad!

Wow look at all these beautiful girls and all in the same family!

We all felt this way when the day was done Levi was the only one to be true and show how we all felt!

Here at Madi's 8th grade promotion we were so lucky to sit behind Luke.

Madi was the class president and won junior elks student of the year!

Madi gave a speech, and only thanked the boy she likes who wasn't there, for letting her wear his jersey. Don't worry taught I Madi a lesson on loyalty.

Carl also was promoted, but I had a hard time getting pictures of him :(

Well thankfully if you did indeed look at this whole post you will be happy to know that I am done for now, and  hope to have some cool and fun things to update in the near future!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I liked your doing ..
    I would love to visit
    Look at what you have, please visit me ..
    I want to join me

    I wish you good luck

    cute

    http://www.cicileydi.com/2012/06/tek-tasla-iki-kus-hem-ignedanlk-hem-tak.html

    ReplyDelete