Monday, September 20, 2010

I know


I know I suck at blogging. The thing is only like 3 people in the whole world will probably read this and one of them is Ron, because honestly he mostly likely wont ever post anything, but he dose like to read it. If this post sounds really scatter brained thats because that is what kind of activity is going on inside my brain.
Ron and I have been really busy, some things that have happened since my last post are:
1. Teal came to live with us in Knoxville she was the best part of my summer
2. I got a job working at Chick-fil-A 
3. We moved from Knoxville to Johnson City from a 2 bedroom apt. to a single room extended stay hotel
4. Teal and I ran every morning like crazy and it was amazing
5. Teal left and I was very sad she is so sweet and one of my best friends
6.We packed up and left to go home
7.We went to Iowa to visit Palmer school of Chiropractics where Ron will be attending this up coming March
8. I am very scared to move to Iowa where we will be far away from family, and dont know anybody or really anthing
9. We came back home and lived in Darcy's basement for 2 and half weeks until we could move into our apt.
10. We went to Ely and saw our family after a long and drury summer, we got to see Jacob play foosball, and I played in the alumni game and was amazing, this I know because everyone told me so
11. We went to Idaho to see Heidi run her marathon (26.2 miles!!!) were she took second and was amazing!
12. Then we went to Boise to see the ever so popular Henze's it was great out on the lake I didnt go to the lake because I stayed back to spend some time with my family who were down for Naani's baby blessing which is missed to spend some time in Boise, but after the lake fun had happened
13. I got a job!
14. We are happy and healthy for the most part Ron has an injured shoulder, and I have an injured knee. Don't worry I didn't hit him too hard


So I will be putting up some more posts with pictures now that I have a place to live and internet that works well. The post will not be put up in chronological order so if you three out there who read my blog get confused, that is why.








5 comments:

  1. Hey I am a reader!!
    You know us out here..thanks again for staying and thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it too! I know we don't stay connected very well, but it's fun to hear what's going on with you. Sounds like you had a great summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way about my blog.
    I am jealous that you got your sister to live with you. I loved when Carrie and I lived so close. It really is the best!

    ReplyDelete